martes, 9 de abril de 2013

Opinions

What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?  
I think this is bad, I completely disagree with this because a lot of those exotic animals are wild animals, you can`t own them because they must remain in their originals habitats… I think this idea of owning animals or things that are weird or non-common is a little bit selfish and eccentric.  

What is your opinion about violence on television?
  I disagree with this. People usually copy what other people do, mainly the little kids. If you show them (or us) violence, many people unconsciously will do that, or will turn more aggressive, this doesn’t improve our society. 

What is your opinion about tattoos?
  I like tattoos because they are mainly records of important things that happened to people. But in some way I am scared of them because I heard that, when people with cancer have their therapies or when you must do an X-ray exam, the tattoos hurt so much, that you start screaming of pain. 

 What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called ‘mechoneo’? 
 I completely disagree with this. I think “mechoneo” is stupid. The guys who were “mechoneados” should know how bad this is, I can`t understand why they do it to the next generation instead of get revenged of the old students who made that to them.  

What is your opinion about recycling? 
I think recycling is one of the things we should do to help our planet. It is a hard work, requires patience and perseverance, but it’s a great thing to do.

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, I liked the way you think !
    I would love to sit and just talk with you
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you about the mechoneo I think it's humiliating.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "mechoneo is stupid" totally agree

    ResponderEliminar