martes, 23 de abril de 2013

My favorite Piece of Technology

Maybe this could sound arrogant, because I know that not a lot of people have an iPhone, but I think that this piece of technology is the best thing I ever had.

I got it when I was finalizing my high school studies. My parents gave it to me because of  my good grades and my great behavior with them.

It is beautiful because of so many reasons! It’s a good camera, its photographs are excellent! And I can take photos anywhere and with an excellent quality. It’s a good way to remain online anywhere and comfortably, for receiving my emails and talking to people I like. I can have fun with it downloading different applications or games, hearing radios from different countries, recording voices from the classes at the university, finding places with its GPS, scanning images or texts, etc

I use it all the time, but I am not like addicted, because I can live without it in any moment, even sometimes I forgot its other functions and use it only like a phone. So if someday I lose it, I will miss it a lot, but I think I will recover quickly… probably I will buy another cell phone, cheaper and more simple, and start using my computer again to check my email or to talk to people in the other cities where I lived, things like that.

3 comentarios:

  1. I liked what you wrote. Specially because you are not an interested girl, I believe you when u say that you would buy a more cheap and simple cellphone, and I share that opinion with u. I mean, I've never had an iphone or that kind of rare stuffs, and I think that I dont need it. :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i like the mix of colours on your post jaja, well, the iPhone is a good piece of technology, it's very comfortable :)!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. my last phone was an iphone 4... and I agree with you is an excelent telephone!

    ResponderEliminar