jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

Post 6 >> A Picture I like...

Okay, this was a really hard decision because I have a lot of photographs that I really really love. 





I took this photo in my house.The little kid is my niece and the other one is my father. They do not usually have a great relationship, but that night they were so friendly… that night there was a lot of love at our house, especially between them because they were really happy playing together with her toys, and inventing stories and telling secrets that didn’t tell us. It seemed that they were old friends of the same age, that all the days playing together at the garden… but that is not true, because she lives in Valdivia, and my father in Iquique. Anyway, they spent a great time that night.

The picture was taken this summer at our house. This was the second time my little niece was to my house in Iquique, and she wasn’t the only one who went there, her mom and my other sister went too. We had a great time gathering together, like in the old times.

3 comentarios:

  1. That's a really nice story... I'm glad for you and you father and niece for the great time togheter it means a lot to everyone so you have to enjoy a lot those moments =) see ya

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's the most important thing of the life... love. Everything pass, but only thing that really matter... is the feeling.
    Im very happy for u !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajaj that photo is so cute, good picture!

    ResponderEliminar